The board is comprised of stakeholders to assist in developing and monitoring the plan, goals, and objectives of the Sioux Rivers MHDS region identified for the adult behavioral health services systems. Members are appointed by Governance Board and comprised of the following with a maximum of 9 members:
- An individual who uses MH Services or active in the life of someone who uses such services.
- Service providers
- County Service Coordinator
- County Supervisor Representative of the Governing Board of Directors
The board is comprised of stakeholders to assist in developing and monitoring the plan, goals, and objectives of Sioux Rivers MHDS Region identified for children’s behavioral health services systems. The Board has a minimum of 10 members appointed by the Governance Board and comprised of the following:
- Parents or actively involved relatives of a child receiving behavioral health services.
- Representative of the educational system
- Early childhood advocate
- Child welfare advocate
- Childrens behavioral health services provider
- Representative of the Juvenile Court System
- Child care provider
- Law enforcement representative
- Member of the Governance Board
“Our entire family is very grateful for your quick response and enormous help in addressing the care for my husband. He is now adjusting to the excellent care and services.” Thank you again.Patient